Our Refundable Core Policy
What is a Core?
Many products such as turbos, injectors, injection pumps, high pressure oil pumps, water pumps and some EGR coolers have a core charge that is associated with the new replacement part. You must return the old part to receive a refund on the core charge. All cores must be like for like and include all parts and pieces that were received on your new replacement product. Cores must be “as removed from engine”. Cores damaged from fire are not acceptable, also cores damaged from improper removal may not be acceptable.
Refundable Core Charge
Refundable Core Charge will be charged on all remanufactured products. Once the core is returned you will promptly receive a credit to your account on all acceptable cores (see below), usually within 24 hours of receipt of core.
Core Physical Condition Requirements
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit, see conditions below. On these conditions it is up to the manufacture on the amount of credit issued.
- Fire Damage
- Water Damage
- Missing parts and/or pieces
- Core Charge Timeline
If the core is returned after 60 days, it will be accepted at Southeast Power System’s discretion.
Core Return Procedure
- Please keep all original packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
- Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
- Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
- To insure UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in plastic garbage bag.
- Place core inside the box.
- If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send back with the core.
*Since you are responsible for shipping the core back to Southeast Power Systems, please provide a tracking number to email@example.com. Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund.
You can contact us by phone us at 800-733-6101 if you have any questions or need assistance.