What is a Core?
Refundable Core Charge
Core Physical Condition Requirements
All cores must be in re-buildable condition to receive a full refund of the core charge. There are some conditions that you will not receive full credit, see conditions below. On these conditions it is up to the manufacture on the amount of credit issued.
Missing parts and/or pieces
Core Charge Timeline
If the core is returned after 60 days, it will be accepted at Southeast Power System’s discretion.
Core Return Procedure
- Please keep all original packaging of your new item to be used for the core return.
- Drain all fluids: oil, fuel, etc. out of the core before it is returned.
- Place any plastic plugs or caps received on the new item back onto the core.
- To insure UPS, Fed Ex, or USPS will not reject the package due to fuel or oil leakage, please put inside and wrap in plastic garbage bag.
- Place core inside the box.
- If there was core return paperwork inside the box, please complete the form and send back with the core.
*Since you are responsible for shipping the core back to Southeast Power Systems, please provide a tracking number to firstname.lastname@example.org. Without a confirmed tracking number, we cannot guarantee your core refund.
You can contact us by phone us at 800-733-6101 if you have any questions or need assistance.